The Sunny Boy Storage is an ideal way to use stored power from batteries to any new or existing installations. The Sunny Boy high quality European manufactured inverter is AC coupled and is connected directly into the electrical distribution network of a building and output power used via conventional outlet sockets. The Sunnyboy Storage TL is like any of SMA's quality PV string inverter but instead of a PV array providing the power input a DC battery is used.
SMA have redesigned the Sunny Boy 2.5TL making it the perfect solution for small scale residential use. Among other features, it supports a high rate of self-consumption, has a wide range of applications and is very easy to integrate into a home network. The sleek design and built in Web-Connect communication module allows it to be installed quickly and efficiently.
The innovative design of the Sunny Boy 2.5 is not only simple to install, but also allows for quick AC and DC connections. The light weight construction at only 9.2 kg means it can be suspended from just two screws, with no additional wall mounting bracket. Commissioning the Sunny Boy is quick and effortless because the integrated user interface (Web UI) makes it possible to choose the necessary settings in next to no time – without opening the cover.
Key Product Features:
• Rapid commissioning with the intuitive Web UI
• Easy installation thanks to a low weight of just 9.2 kg and an intelligent connection concept
• Broad input voltage range of 80 to 600 V
• Flexibility in choice of module
• New communication concept thanks to Web UI
• System data monitoring possible on all smart-phones and tablets
• Choose between local and online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
• Factory-integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
The Sunny Boy 2.5 comes as standard with Built in Web-Connect allowing the system owner to monitor their system from any smart-phone, tablet, laptop or traditional PC. This enables the home owner to choose local and online monitoring using the SMA Sunny Places and Sunny Portal giving the system owner full visibility of their PV system at all times.
|Built-in DC Isolator
|Country of Manufacture
||450 x 357 x 122