The Panasonic Air Conditioning CZ-CENSC1 Econavi Sensor Energy Saving PIR Sensor Control detects presence in the room, and quietly adapts the Panasonic PACi or VRF air conditioning systems in order to improve comfort and maximise energy savings. It detects human activity and adjusts temperature by 2 degrees (up or down) to optimize comfort and efficiency. If there is no activity detected for a set time, the Econavi will stop the unit or move to a new temperature previously set. The Econavi device is installed independently of the indoor unit, and is located in the area best suited for detection.
- The CZ-CENSC1 will automatically react, reducing or stopping the system.
- EconaviSaving Energy for Offices: if the air conditioning is left on after the last employee leaves the office,
- Increased comfort in hotel rooms: when presence is detected in the room, the temperature is automatically adjusted to achieve best comfort.
- Analyses room activity: Human activities and human heat
- Modifies the capacity to adapt in real-time to the needs of the room
Compatible with Panasonic PACi / VRF Cassette, Wall Mounted, Hide Away and Ceiling units. The sensor · Improves efficiency, comfort and should be installed in the best place in the room for detection purposes.