It is extremely suitable for use in various locations, such as tents, major construction sites, warehouses etc., and as additional, temporary or replacement heating unit. The Kroll heating unit HM 200 is compactly constructed. There are no parts or connections, such as the air inlet/exhaust, protruding over the area of the HM 200, making the unit easily stackable, transportable and reducing the opportunity for any damage. It can easily be moved by a fork lift, with its“pallet-type“ base it can easily be moved wherever it is needed. It fits on a standard lorry and is easily and safely stackable, a fact, that is especially interesting for rental companies. All components of the unit, such as the burner, ventilator, control box etc. are enclosed within the robust housing. The heating unit is therefore protected against abuse or misuse by any unauthorised persons.
This direct firing converts up to 92% of the energy into heat.The unit can operate in various configurations with recirculation-air, fresh-air or a mixture of both. The high pressure of 350 Pa allows the connection of long ductings or pipes. The warm-air distribution can be effected via one or more warm air ducts at the same time. This feature gives you more options in locating the unit on site. The housing is galvanised, and painted in a colour similar to RAL 7047. The installation is easy to maintain, all component parts are positioned in a clearly arranged manner, and, thanks to removable side-panels, easy to reach.
Accessories available to complete the HM 200 package:
- Various burners options are available:
- kerosene, gas, multi-oil or rape seed-oil
- The heating unit works economically:
- The energy-transmission is effected directly without a medium like water or vapour, eliminating any danger of freezing
- heating cartridge for tank to preheat the oil.
- room thermostat for close control of the area to be heated.
- weekly timer for day/night control of the unit.
Key Product Features:
- Perfect for the tempering, heating and drying of building sites, tents, halls ...
- Mobile, immediately ready for operation at different locations
- Very compact construction
- Stackable, easy to transport
- Safe, all important parts are covered
- Easy to maintain
- High performance
|Rated heat load kW
|Rated heating power kW
|air rate m3/h
|pressing max. Pa
|Oil consumption (kg/h)
Gas consumption propane kg/h
Gas consumption natural gas m3/h
|Temperature rise (Δt) Kelvin
|Absorption of electrical power kW
|Power connection V/A
|Fuse protection A
||3 x 16
|Flue pipe Ø mm
|Air opening out/in Ø mm
PDF Data Sheet: