RC-EX3A is a touch screen wired controller providing full function control and more than 90 function settings.Using the wired remote control system, users can run and stop the unit, switch operations, adjust the temperature, fan speed and air flow direction (up or down), and control timer operation.
Wired Remote Controllers RC-E5 and RC-EX1A are able to show operational data for the FD Series split Systems, Multi Systems, and KX Systems. The data includes refrigerant and air temperatures, compressor speed, and various operational data. This is very useful for service engineers – please refer to Service Manual for access to Operational Data. In addition, these Wired Controllers will show Error Codes using the CHECK button, should a fault develop in the system – please refer to list below for explanations of Error Codes.
Key Product Features:
• Easy to use intuitive touch screen interface with back light
• A vast amount of operation data can be accessed via the remote which allows user to check on the running of a system and diagnose problems with ease
• Changeover function is integral to controller and multiple units can be used in duty rotation, lead lag control and fault backup without external PCB
• Commissioning settings can be created on a computer, saved on a USB and then uploaded to multiple remotes saving time on site
• Night set back mode and home leave mode increase control over systems and can protect buildings from frost and save energy
• 7 day timer can facilitate up to 8 operation patterns per day
• A variety of eco energy saving functions such as auto temp set back, peak cut timer, sleep timer and eco button; which adjusts capacity according to changes in outdoor temperature, can increase efficiency and save on costs
• Can operate on own power supply in event of a power cut