Land Based Wind Turbine Installation Kit With 6.4Meter Tower
Easy to install with installation instructions included. Complete kit for engineers and the self installation.
This is a complete kit which includes all materials to install a land based wind turbine with 6.4 meter tower and riggings for home, caravan and mobile home power applications. This kit includes the HRSi913 voltage regulator for single battery bank charging with added solar panel input for future expansion. The HRSi913 has LED indications for battery voltage and charging status.
This wind turbine kit uses the Rutland FM910-3 which has been used worldwide to provide year round power generation from the patented 3 phase power unit and “flywheel” action which results in more power generated into your battery from wind conditions of all types.
This system is easy to install. Simply connect your wind turbine to the top of the 6.4 meter tower with the fitting provided and rig the tower using the rigging tower kit assembly. Connect the cable (2 core) to the wind turbine and wire into the voltage regulator HRSI913 at base of tower. From the regulator the output voltage is connected to the 135Ah battery which it controls and stops overcharging accruing. Finally connect from the battery to the 1500W Cotek pure sign wave inverter. This pure sign wave inverters are suitable more application such as motor inductive loads, fluorescent lighting, T.V.’s, AV equipment, sensitive electrical appliances and medical equipment.
- 1 x Rutland FM910-3 Wind Turbine
- 1 x 135Ah AGM Battery
- 16 Meters of 2 core sy cable for interconnecting cable
- 1 x HRSI913 Voltage Regulator
- 1 x 6.4 Meter Tower and Rigging Kit
- 1 x 1500 Watt Cotek Inverter (pure sign wave)
Wind Turbine Key Feature's
- Furling tail design
- Three phase Rutland "unique" design generator
- Fine profile maximum efficiency aerofoil blades
- Automatic thermostat protection in prolonged gales
- Turbine diameter of 910mm
- Steel components are galvanised and epoxy coated for longevity
- Simple to install and maintain
- Designed to mount on standard size tube 61mm outside diameter (available worldwide)
- Start-up wind speed:2.6m/s
- Rated voltage: 12 v
- Rated power: 250 watt at 12 m/s