Hard Wired Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning PAR40MAA PAR-40MAA Standard Wired Controller.
This controller replaces the PAR-33MA
Backlit LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
· Full dot backlit LCD makes it easy to see and control units.
Large, easy-to-see display
· Full-dot LCD display with large characters for easy viewing
· Contrast also adjustable.
Simple button arrangement
· Buttons are arranged according to usage to allow for intuitive.
· Frequently used buttons are larger than other buttons to prevent unintended use.
To prevent indoor dew or excessive temperature rise, this control starts heating operation when the control ovject grop is stopped and the room temperature drops below the preset lower limit temperature. Also, this control starts cooling operation when the control object group is stopped and the room temperature rises above the preset upper limit temperature.
This function helps to maintain the indoor temperature at the required level. Even if the temperature setting is changed during operation, the set temperature automatically returns to the originally preset temperature after certain amount of time. It is possible to set the required temperature for limited time (30-120 min. in 10-minute increments).
· Operation mode switching
· Room temperature setting/display
· Fan speed setting
· Vane setting
· Louver setting
· Clock setting/display
· Filter information display
· Set temperature can be set by 0.5 increment. (City Multi and Mr.Slim)
· Room temperature can be shown by 0.5 C increment. (City Multi and Mr. Slim)
· Dual set temperature available* (City Multi)
*Note: Dual set temperature is only available with City Multi new indoor units that have dual set temperature capabilities.