The Red Giant Series has been developed to out perform and out last cheap imports. The FF12T 12kw / 42000 Btu version offers full and half heat settings, over-temp protection and an optional remote thermostat. Designed with affordability in mind this range is ideally suited to light industrial applications such as small warehouses and industrial units. As with everything we make these heaters are built to last and a tough steel body gives them the durability missing from the competition. Now with thermostat as standard.
Key Product Features:
- Powerful Fan - The FF12T has a powerful air flow
- Robust Build and easy to use controls make the FF23 more longer lasting and user-friendly.
- Health and safety - There are no exhaust gases, vapours, odours or naked flames and can therefore be used in many applications where gas or diesel cant.
- Low running cost - The FF12T is a cost effective way of heating a large space.
- UK Manufacture And Design
|Nominal Heat Output
||400v 16a 3ph
||Well Insulated (eg house)
||Average Insulation (eg Portakabin)
||Badly Insulated (eg Warehouse)
||Poorly Insulated (eg Marquee)
||192 sq meters
||108 sq meters
||80 sq meters
||60 sq meters
Uses 9 units of electricity per hour on full power.
PDF Data Sheet: