A high power 70 litre per day dehumidifier suitable for general building and construction use. The Ebac industrial BD70 dehumidifier has been designed to be compact, highly efficient and easy to service. Powered by a quiet reciprocating compressor, the BD70 has a nominal maximum extraction per day of 70 litres. Designed primarily for the building, hire trade and fire / flood markets, its high performance (70 liters/day) and compact design ensures popularity in these markets. Quiet in operation, it is ideal for use in occupied dwellings. It has a standard outlet stub for hose to allow connection for a continuous drain. Fan and coils can be cleaned, defrost can be checked or altered, bolts tightened and dents straightened.
The chassis body gives great strength to soak up inevitable knocks in service. The BD70 has wide fin spaced coil blocks help to prevent coil clogging and thus deliver designed performance over longer periods. Ideal for dehumidifying Burst pipes, Roof Leakage, De-flooding, Carpet Shampooing.
Key Product Features:
• 4 Castor's.
• Single Speed Fan.
• Continues Drainage Facility.
• 12 Months Guarantee.
• 110V/230V Dual Voltage or 240V only
• Internal Voltage Selection Switch.
• Hot Gas defrost For Low temperature Operation.
• Weight 27kg.
• Height 508, Width 305, Depth 305 (mm).
• Power 350W Maximum.
• Running Costs Approximately 2.5p per hr.
• Extraction Rate Approximately 12lts per 24hrs.
• Nominal Effective Volume 100m3.
• Carrying Handle
PDF Data Sheet: