A high power 20 litre per day dehumidifier suitable for general building and construction use. The Ebac industrial BD5 dehumidifier has been designed to be compact and highly efficient as it only costs 5p/hr to run. Powered by a quiet reciprocating compressor, the BD5 has a nominal maximum extraction per day of 20 litres. Designed primarily for the building, hire trade and fire / flood markets. Quiet in operation, it is also ideal for use in occupied dwellings. It has a standard outlet stub for hose to allow connection for a continuous drain. Fan and coils can be easliy cleaned. The BD5 has hot gas defrost for low temperature operation and large diameter rubber wheels for easy transportation.
The chassis body and rugged tubie frame gives great strength to soak up inevitable knocks in service. The BD5 has wide fin spaced coil blocks help to prevent coil clogging and thus deliver designed performance over longer periods. Ideal for dehumidifying Burst pipes, Roof Leakage, De-flooding, Carpet Shampooing.
Key Product Features:
• Suitable For Burst Pipes, Roof Leakage, De-flooding.
• Large Diameter Rubber Wheels.
• Continues Drainage facility.
• 110V/230V Dual Voltage
• Internal Voltage Selection Switch (Dual Voltage Only).
• ON/Off Control.
• Cable Wrap.
• Mechanical Defrost Timer.
• Hot Gas Defrost For Low Temperature Operation.
• Weight 44kg.
• Height 660, Width 440, Depth 670 (mm).
• Power 750W Maximum.
• Running Costs Approximately 5p per hr.
• Extraction Rate Approximately 20lts per 24hrs.
• Nominal Effective Volume 200m3.
• 12 Months Guarantee.