A high power 60 litre per day dehumidifier suitable for general building and construction use. The Ebac industrial BD150 dehumidifier has been designed to be compact and highly efficient as it only costs 5p/hr to run. Powered by a quiet reciprocating compressor, the BD150 has a nominal maximum extraction per day of 60 litres. Designed primarily for the building, hire trade and fire / flood markets. Quiet in operation, it is also ideal for use in occupied dwellings. It has a standard outlet stub for hose to allow connection for a continuous drain. Fan and coils can be easliy cleaned. The BD150 has hot gas defrost for low temperature operation and large diameter rubber wheels for easy transportation.
The chassis body and rugged tubie frame gives great strength to soak up inevitable knocks in service. The BD150 has wide fin spaced coil blocks help to prevent coil clogging and thus deliver designed performance over longer periods. Ideal for dehumidifying Burst pipes, Roof Leakage, De-flooding, Carpet Shampooing.
Key Product Features:
• Suitable For Drying - Plaster, Paint, Concrete, Carpets, Timber, Wall Coverings.
• Large Diameter Rubber Wheels.
• Single Speed High Performance Fan.
• Continues Drainage Facility.
• 12 Month Guarantee.
• 110V / 230V Dual Voltage (230V Also available).
• External Voltage Selection Switch.
• Internal Voltage Protection.
• High Capacity, Reverse Cycle Defrost For Low Temperature Operation.
• Weight 80kg.
• Height 915, Width 610, Depth 692 (mm).
• Power 1.5kW Maximum.
• Running Costs Approximately 8p Per Hr.
• Extraction rate Approximately 60 Lts Per 24Hrs.
• Nominal Effective Volume 300m3