This quality belt driven air compressor is designed with industrial & commercial users in mind. With the air capacity & power, to drive many of the most commonly used air compressor tools, the XEV16 / 150 air compressor will satisfy the air requirements of garages, small factories, workshops and farms.
Unlike smaller air compressors this unit benefits from a V Twin pump, aerodynamic bladed flywheel, positive splash-feed piston lubrication and twin cast iron cylinders; all lead to efficient & cool running, smooth operation which extends the life of the air compressor.
It is recommended that larger air compressors such as this are fitted with heavy-duty anti vibration floor mountings.
This compressor must be run from a 30 Amp supply minimum.
- 14cfm displacement - cast iron, V twin cylinder air compressor pump
- 150 litre air receiver (CE certified)
- 3hp motor with a V Twin pump, 230V continuously rated with overload protection
- 10bar (150psi) maximum working pressure controlled by a fully automatic pressure switch
- Specification also includes safety valve, pressure gauge, air outlet valve & drain tap
- Application - these air compressors are perfect for professional automotive/industrial use
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 1350 x 390 x 860 mm - Weight 87kg, All length dimensions include end outlet tap
|Air Tank Volume