The Clarke XEV16 range of air compressors are British built for performance and reliability.
This quality belt driven air compressor with V twin pump is designed with industrial & commercial users in mind. With the air capacity & power, to drive many of the most commonly used air tools, it will satisfy the air requirements of garages, small factories, workshops and farms.
And it benefits from an aerodynamic bladed flywheel, positive splash-feed piston lubrication, V twin pump and twin cast iron cylinders; all lead to efficient & cool running, smooth operation and extended life.
It is recommended that this air compressor is fitted with heavy-duty anti vibration floor mountings.
- 14cfm displacement - cast iron, V twin cylinder compressor pump
- 100 litre air receiver (CE certified)
- 3Hp motor, 230V, 1ph continuously rated with overload protection
- 10bar (150psi) maximum working pressure controlled by a fully automatic pressure switch
- Specification also includes safety valve, pressure gauge, air outlet valve & drain tap
- Application - professional automotive/industrial
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 1120 x 370 x 880 mm, weight: 65kg
|Air Tank Volume