Clarke's 175TECM is a powerful modern 170 amp Metal Inert Gas welder for fabricating heavier, thicker mild steel structures, car chassis and, thanks to the multiple power settings and a minimum welding ampage of 30 amps, car body work and finer steel pieces too. Designed to reliably serve in automotive garages & body shop, factories and commercial units, farms yards etc the MIG 175TECM guarantees solid performance and is still great value for money. The Clarke 175TECM features a professional style, non-live torch which is significantly better for an inexperienced welder and a turbo fan for longer welding at full power. This MIG welder comes in a sturdy case with a hinged panel providing access to the wire reel and gas bottle, It offers easy access to the key controls namely output power and wire feed speed too.
- Multiple power output settings from 30 to 170Amps.
- Turbo fan cooled transformer - improves the duty cycle & extends its service life
- Welds mild steel up to 6mm thick. Welds aluminium & stainless steel with appropriate wire too
- Fully variable electronic wire feed speed control. Accepts 0.6 & 0.8mm wire spools up to 5kg
- Operates from 30A 230V (Hard Wired), 1ph power supply.
- Thermal overload with auto re-set
- Supplied with professional torch & hose assembly, gas regulator, earth clamp & cable, face shield & full instructions
|Mild Steel Capability
|Welding Wire Sizes
|Amps at 60% Duty
|Open Circuit Voltage
||Requires Hard Wiring