The IG1000 Inverter Generator is a powerful, lightweight, quiet, portable generator that provides 12VDC and 230VAC power wherever it is needed. The almost pure sine wave constant voltage technology has a frequency stability of +/-1%, this is more stable than the normal mains supply and is therefore ideal for powering sensitive equipment such as computers TVs etc. With a max output of 1000W (900W continuous) it is perfect for leisure use such as camping, caravanning and much more. It also provides a 12V DC output that can be used for lead acid battery top up charging.
The IG1000 has an economical air cooled 4 stroke engine and features an Eco throttle that automatically adjusts the engine speed to match the load for greater fuel efficiency and a lower noise level. An Econ switch also allows the generator to idle when no power is being drawn, putting less unnecessary strain on the motor and reducing fuel consumption. These features both prolong the lifespan and reduce running costs.
Key Product Features:
- 1000 Watts max. (900 Watts rated) output at 230v AC via 13amp 3-pin socket
- 12v, 5 amp DC output for charging 12v batteries.
- 4 stroke petrol engine with 'Eco Throttle' engine system (keeps fuel consumption and noise to a minimum)
- 2.3 litre fuel tank capacity giving between 3.6 & 8.3 hours operation
- Noise level LWA (Guaranteed) 89dB
- Cut out protection systems for circuit overload
- Dimensions (DxWxH) 460x250x420mm - Weight: 15Kg
||1 kVA / 1000 Watts
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||12VDC and 230VAC
||460mm x 250mm x 420mm