The GRH35 is a direct fired, portable radiant LPG heater requiring no electricity and working solely from an LPG cylinder. As with all direct fired heaters, the GRH35 should only be used in a well ventilated environment. The variable regulator on the GRH35 provides outputs ranging from 10kW (35,000 BTUs / Hr) and this heater is highly sought after by the tool hire companies for use in construction, where no power is available. Safety features include an anti-tilt switch, which is designed to switch the gas supply off if the unit knocked over; the unit also has a piezo ignitor and is supplied with a 3m gas hose, regulator, and stop valve.
- 35000 Btu's/hr heat output (10.25Kw's)
- No electricity supply required
- Approx. 0.7 kgs/hr gas consumption
- 3M hose and gas regulator length
- Super quiet - no need for a blower or fan
- Tip-over safety switch
- Dimensions (LWH) 308x230x850mm.
- Weight 9.2kgs